Available positions at Deas Construction Co., Inc.
If you are skilled, honest, hard working and reliable, we would love to hear from you. In addition to a great work environment, we offer:
To apply for posted positions or if you wish to be considered for future openings, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: HResources@DeasConstruction.com
We are looking for a skilled carpenter who can perform a variety of construction and finishing.
Duties to include the following:
- Finish carpentry, trim, installation of cabinetry
- Drywall and spackling, painting
- Installation of windows, doors, and skylights
- Siding installation and repairs
- Roof patching and storm damage securing
- Light plumbing and electrical a plus
- Complete punch list items
- Maintain a clean job site at the end of each day
The ideal candidate must be well-versed in the trade, demonstrate outstanding customer service, and a history of performing high quality work.
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience (REQUIRED)
- Comfortable with instructions, work orders, safety and operating procedures
- Ability to work as a team, as well as independently
- Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the amount of material needed projects
- Can work alone or with minimal supervision
- Ability to work from ladders or on roofs
- Must have reliable transportation
- Skilled in use of all tools necessary
- Must have own basic tools
We are actively seeking several energetic individuals to join our mitigation crew. Training is provided.
Duties to Include the following:
- Drying out homes due to water damage.
- Removal of wet drywall, insulation, carpeting, hardwood and tile flooring.
- Demolition and hauling debris out of the customer’s house.
- Mold removal, post demolition cleaning, structural drying.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work both independently and/or with a team.
- Be reliable, dependable, punctual.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Be able to work unsupervised.